Requesting a new Co-Pay Card or activating an existing one is simple:
- You will be guided through a simple activation process
- Your eligibility will be confirmed
- You can also replace a lost or stolen card
A patient may be eligible for the NEXLETOL & NEXLIZET Co-Pay Card if they meet the eligibility criteria below:
- must be at least 18 years of age, AND
- has a valid prescription for NEXLETOL or NEXLIZET, AND
- has commercial prescription drug insurance, AND
- is a resident of the United States, including the District of Columbia but excluding territories (such as Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands), AND
- is not enrolled in any state-, federal-, or government-funded healthcare program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, TRICARE of the Department of Defense, or the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare program (collectively referred to as “Government Program”).
Should a patient have any change in insurance coverage or become enrolled in a Government Program during their enrollment in the NEXLETOL & NEXLIZET Co-Pay Card program, they must inform a NEXLETOL & NEXLIZET Co-Pay Card program representative and will no longer be eligible for the NEXLETOL & NEXLIZET Co-Pay Card program. Also, if a patient is enrolled in a Government Program, they may not use the NEXLETOL & NEXLIZET Co-Pay Card program even if they elect to be processed as a commercial or discount insurance plan patient.